Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Short Update

I'm currently enjoying my second day off school for blizzard like conditions, which is awesome; except for the whole shoveling two driveways covered with several feet of snow and my sinuses acting up, which lead to a massive headache last night. Other than that, I've been playing League of Legends almost nonstop; except for Tuesday when it was down and then took 8+ hours to patch. My head is starting to hurt again though so I'm going to go lie down, hopefully I'll feel better tonight and will be able to post something more substantial.

14 comments:

  1. I got some of the snow and definitely feel your pain about the shoveling.

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait until out blizzard comes. They keep saying it's on the way yet i've seen nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep I've been getting hit with snow all season lol.

    combat that headache with a few aleve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hasn't snowed where I live... It never does though lol.

    StarcraftIICommentary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some times when I appreciate the blazing hot Florida sun. This is one of those times. I hope your sinuses feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checked your blog and, man, its pretty nice! I love anime and videogames, and I really like your reviews! Hoping to see your next entry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My car is stuck in the snow. Walking to work sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if your head hurts you gotta take a break bro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh, I moan about the weather here in England constantly being damp/wet, then I hear about massive amounts of daily snow in other areas and feel better :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, 50 degrees and clear here in california, life's tough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel better man, you're still a lucky dog for missing school!

    ReplyDelete