Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Lazy Post

This blogging stuff is harder than I anticipated. I have a list of roughly 75 topics I could potentially talk about, but getting them down on "paper" in a coherent manner is rather difficult. So no update yesterday, and a minor one today. So I figure I'll talk about my life so you understand partially why I seem so lazy.
We lost two school days last week because of the snowstorm of the decade so my teachers are rushing to regain lost ground. Tomorrow I have a paper about my experiences in the educational system due. I may post it here, it's still in draft form right now but I'm rather proud of it anyway.
Another project due tomorrow is a group presentation on being a number 5 on the Enneagram. If your not sure what that is you can find out more here. Most of it is bullshit, but I'll admit it is a somewhat useful contemplation tool. My partner and I have to talk for 13 minutes about how we fit the Observer persona, that ought to be a blast.
Finally, and this is the big one, I have to learn banjo. A friend who was a part of the school musical told me they need someone to play guitar/banjo and I volunteered. I have to say I severely underestimated the difficulty of Oklahoma.Its a LONG musical with a lot of chords I don't know. I'm also getting used to playing in a Orchestra, which is a rather big switch from my bedroom. I miss my guitar tabs already.
I guess what I'm trying to say is my life has been unexpectedly busy recently, and while I want to continue this blog, it's not the most important thing in my life right now. I'll get the hang of regular updates, eventually. Please vote in the poll so I have an idea what games will be most interesting. Here, I'll conclude with some feel good music from my favorite comedy movie. If you don't think it's the greatest song ever, I will fight you. That's no lie.

5 comments:

  1. everything is better with some afternoon delight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the same boat as you, blogging is getting harder, and I'm getting busier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it can be hard to keep your blog regulary updated at times. Glad to know you're still somewhat going, though.
    And good luck with the piece for the musical. Hope you get the hang of the chords and all soon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know what you mean, I have all kinds of stuff floating around in my head but to transform it into understandable sentences is a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anchor man is so funny, great video.

    www.bloggingsam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete